Debt Free!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
All -

Today I mailed in my final student loan payment. I paid off the bulk of $21,400 in student loans in the last year. Man, it will be a nice feeling not sending out checks for $1000+/month any longer!

best,
Erik

Congrats! That means you now have $1000+/mo available for audio upgrades. You could pay off the Anniversary edition CLX in another 2 years! :D

If you get the CLX, I'll personally deliver a Berns Steakhouse dinner (if I ever make it up to MD).

You should come up when Overture (Wilmington, DE) gets the CLX. I am sure we'll have a number of East Coast/DC/Northern VA people interested for that.

Way to go. I dont like owing money either. I am trying to sell my Jeep now so I can be completely debt free....of course then I am going to turn around and buy a house...but in the state of the housing market, this should turn out to be a wise investment with a sizable return in the future. :)

When I'm gone, I want everyone to say ......"He sure owed me a lot of money." :p

Back