Coming Back To Martin Logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antipodes

Reaction score
I am a designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio cables, located in Auckland New Zealand. I believe we are unusual in the sense that our geometries are very different, we make our own wire and weave natural unbleached cotton for the insulation (no plastics used).

I have had MLs before but recently bought a new place and struggled a little with one of the two listening rooms I wanted to use. All of the box speakers sounded poor so I got my hands on a pair of ML Summits.

ML has come a long way since I last owned a pair. The sound I am getting in that troublesome room is not only better than the sound of all the box speakers I have tried in that room but might be better than the sound I have ever had in any room. So much detail and musical insight, with wonderful phase coherence, musical flow and continuity, and so smoothly delivered. I really get it now - in a way that I didn't get before.

This site is very good by the way - incredibly useful for me in getting back up to speed with ML panels.

Just one question. What is the etiquette here for disclosing my commercial interest? Is this post enough or do I need to add something suitable to my profile? It would get tedious if I had to qualify every post I make here, and I don't want to be accused of hiding it either.

Welcome aboard.. Please don't use the forum to solicit or promote your commercial interests... no URL in your signature, etc. . If you'd like to become a sponsor of the site, shoot me a PM and I can get you the rates sheet, etc.

Thanks Tom. I post on sites like this as part of the fun of the hobby, and I make it a point never to post any opinion on any cable - mine or others.

I can see your house from here!

Welcome to the fray,

I don't see many 'locals' on the forum. Who did you get your Summits from? I thought the NZ importer gave up.

Looking forward to hearing more about your set up and music tastes.

Fjeff

Latest posts

Back