Cls :-(

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbanger

Reaction score
Well, it looks like my quest (no pun intended!) to secure a pair of CLSes locally has not been fruitful. The seller seems to have been a flake. The more I've researched these the more I know I want a pair. They seem to be everything I'm looking for in a speaker at the moment and suit my listening tastes perfectly. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be another good pair for sale anywhere at the moment (either on A'gon or that nasty auction place :D) I guess I'll just have to be patient (not my strong suit) and wait on a pair to come up for sale. If anyone is thinking of selling their CLS IIa/z or knows of a nice pair that's looking for a good home, please send me a private message.

Well, it looks like my quest (no pun intended!) to secure a pair of CLSes locally has not been fruitful. The seller seems to have been a flake. The more I've researched these the more I know I want a pair. They seem to be everything I'm looking for in a speaker at the moment and suit my listening tastes perfectly. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be another good pair for sale anywhere at the moment (either on A'gon or that nasty auction place :D) I guess I'll just have to be patient (not my strong suit) and wait on a pair to come up for sale. If anyone is thinking of selling their CLS IIa/z or knows of a nice pair that's looking for a good home, please send me a private message.

Don't you worry. The CLX will be out soon enough!:rocker:

Last edited:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARTIN-LOGAN-CL...7354045QQihZ015QQcategoryZ14993QQcmdZViewItem

no idea about the cost of shipping :eek:

Pretty nice pair, its same series as the ones i got with black frames :D

If local and getting at current price ..,
and recon in the total budget with additional expences for the new pair of stators, that is imho what it takes to get a "new" pair of ML CLS ;)

Yeah, saw that pair. One panel needs replacement (not surprising) and the shipping from Canada might be prohibitive.

Back