CLS: How high is up?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadof4

Reaction score
Hello again from the great midwest. My CLS pair that I picked up off Craigslist are performing okay. The panels are older and I can tell they will eventually need replacing but for now with a new baby I don't do much cranking of the volume anyway. Had a question: How high is correct for raising the CLS off the floor? I have them on ML spikes but have seen many state (thanks CAP) that these need to be up! So as the old question goes...how high is up? I will wait for the wisdom of others....:bowdown:

Thanks!

Hello again from the great midwest. My CLS pair that I picked up off Craigslist are performing okay. The panels are older and I can tell they will eventually need replacing but for now with a new baby I don't do much cranking of the volume anyway. Had a question: How high is correct for raising the CLS off the floor? I have them on ML spikes but have seen many state (thanks CAP) that these need to be up! So as the old question goes...how high is up? I will wait for the wisdom of others....:bowdown:

Thanks!

Hola...depending on the rooms where I had them, usually from 8" to 12" worked fine. Happy listening,
Roberto.

Latest posts

Back