CD/SACD Player?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, Again, there are very few of us who feel it is "required" to spend some of the absurd money talked about to achive sweet music from our Logans.

Besides, if your starting out, it's better to keep within your budget so as not to deprive yourself of good source material weather it be digital or vinyl.

The bottom line is the Logan experience is a beauty regardless of what level your seated !!

unless you spend 5000$ or more, there is no hope.

Any SACD player costing less than that is not worth the money you actually spend for these 4 letters.

Is that in Euro Dollars?

Wow guys, what a debate! I figured this would had been an older thread on this board and would not have got this much attention. Thanks again for opinions! The fact is, is that I would love to spend tons of money on Esoteric, Classe, Audio Research, etc. but I don't have it to spend. And I don't mean to be insulting to ML by putting Pioneer and Denon in the same sentence with them but I noticed a lot folks on this message board have these products with there MLs and love how they sound!

And remember, I only bought a pair of Puritys. No doubt a great sounding speaker for the money ($3k) and am very excited about taking delivery pretty soon for them. But because of everyone's help and some research I'll probably go with the Oppo, at least temporarily, and maybe get into a Rega Apollo or Arcam CD73 later on.

Back