Brand new pair of Prodigies on eBay 😱

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18000rpm

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/235190236126
1694271652477.png

Item description from the seller​

Rare opportunity to own NEW high end audiophile Martin Logan prodigy,Stored for 17 years in a mansion among other high end equipment for half the price,factory sealed,UNCONTAMINATED.NO water marks NO mildew,

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Wow, impressive! Never even taken out. The panels and electronics should be like new?

My mains are Prodigies and they sound great. I think this is a great buy as long as its true that they've never been out of the box. New panels alone are about $3000.

Wow, quite the find. The price is decent if really NEW. But around that same amount, one can find newer generation models, like the Summit, and those have better bass integration.

Wow, quite the find. The price is decent if really NEW. But around that same amount, one can find newer generation models, like the Summit, and those have better bass integration.
The problem with that is that the Summits would be used, and the panels especially wouldnt sound like new, unless they have been recently replaced.

My question is do panels deteriorate with time regardless of whether they are used or not?

Back