BJC has responded to Monster Cable

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Monster Cable has jumped in the pond with out knowing its full of alagators.....

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Mr. Denke's response. Very entertaining. I can only imagine the look on the faces of Monster Cable's attorneys when they first read it. Hilarious!

Gotta love it when the big, bad company tries to step on the little start-up company. It would appear that BJC has managed to gain the upper hand in this dispute, thanks to its' owners 20 years of legal attack-dogging.

I shall watch this case unfold with considerable interest... :bowdown:

~VDR

That response had me howling with laughter. Man can Kurt write, it takes a special skill to skewer the victim without their noticing the blade.

Oh, and Monster has lost already, the bad press and ill-will this engenders will cost them dearly.

I know I'll never buy a Monster product again, and will make an active point of warning other, less informed people to stay clear of their products, and to instead, shop at BJC (something I‘ve been doing for some time anyways).

What a great opening line...
..." Let me begin by stating, without equivocation, that I have no interest whatsoever in infringing upon any intellectual property belonging to Monster Cable. Indeed, the less my customers think my products resemble Monster's, in form or in function, the better."...

Latest posts

Back