Back in Martin Logans finally!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolcobramatt

Reaction score
After much debate and Agon searching (a few Ebay auctions here and there), I found my speakers and amp. I went with a set of Vistas in dark cherry, previous owner claims they only have 40 hours on them and a Plinius 8200 mkII integrated. The amp is being shipped and the speakers I have to drive and pick up outside of Chattanooga TN.

My past experience in ML is with Sequel II's with SL3 panels and then on to Aeon i's, power running from an older Denon 4802 receiver to a Krell 400xi and finally a Musical Fidelity A3.5.

Looking forward to being enveloped in sound again, will post new pics once everything is in! Anyone who has owned Vistas I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks to Tom for offering much needed advice the last week or so! (I missed out on a killer deal on Prodigies but it wasn't meant to be.)

Last edited:
Welcome Back! Certainly appears to be a nice match having that Plinius to drive your stats.

I went from reQuests to Summits and even though my reQuests were extremely satisfying the Summits are definitely a step up in sound quality.

Hopefully you will have vista owners greeting you back into the fold!!

Welcome back to Logans.

I'm coming up on two years with my Vista's and I am still quite happy with them. I think sometimes they get short changed a little here, but for the money they are very good speakers. They posess nearly all of the ML midrange magic, and have enough bass on their own to be sastisfying, though I use mine in a combined home theater set up, so I am using a subwoofer with them.

Occasionally I get the feeling that I need to get something better, then I sit and listen to some music that I haven't heard for a while, and I end up just soaking up the music, and the feeling goes away. :p

Keep us posted on how you like them once you receive them.

Chuck

Wow I hoping to get a few more Vista owners to comment...are there not that many? Anyhoo..they have to be a stepup from my Aeon i's before.

Love my Vista's (Natural Cherry) and I'm also running them with a sub. I've been working on my room acoustics and its getting very close to dialed in! I'm running my Vista's with a Pass Labs X250. I've been pretty much blown away by the detail and overall soundstage of these speakers. Here is a recent pic of my set up.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,264
Love my Vista's (Natural Cherry) and I'm also running them with a sub. I've been working on my room acoustics and its getting very close to dialed in! I'm running my Vista's with a Pass Labs X250. I've been pretty much blown away by the detail and overall soundstage of these speakers. Here is a recent pic of my set up.

beautiful setup! That Pass Labs looks mean!

Back