Audiokarma :(

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discocarp

Reaction score
I tried to register over at audiokarma but they don't allow yahoo emails. :( sniff :(

Other than my work email (which I am NOT using for any forum) I only have a pair of yahoo emails. :(

I'm so disappointed.

They don't allow any of the free emails. Even so, I'm not making another email account just for a forum. I have enough to keep track of.

Oh well, lurk lurk lurk only I guess.

I occasionally browse their forum, but it seems they're mainly into Mac stuff, and vintage gear. However, their AudioKarma Fest looks nice! I'm originally from the Detroit area, so now I have a good excuse to go back for a future visit!

Besides the ML Club, I often surf AudioAsylum and Audiocircle.com, which has REALLY come along nicely, now that their gallery and systems pages are up and running. I've also run into Disco on the Slimdevices forum, and I've also seen Joey and Tom's posts on ML related discussions on A'gon.

So what other audio sites are y'all "cheating" on us with?

Oh well, lurk lurk lurk only I guess.

Their loss, I suppose. Although I do understand the need to make it a little more difficult for people to register different accounts. Look how many times Tom has had to ban the same person on this forum. But the more difficult they make it to register, the less quality participation they get too.

This is definately my fav audio forum. It was ML that got me addicted you know. :)

I hit here, slimdevices, audiokarma, and audiogon. Other than here I'm mostly a lurker. I post on slimdevices a little. I have 1 post on auidogon and it suggests that the original poster come here to get more ML info hehe.

I'm torn on the no free mail policy. I understand the need, but it must cut off more people than just me... I definitely see both sides of it like Rich.

I'll have to check out audioasylum and audiocircle. I've never been to either.

I had the same problem when I tried to sign it, screw it I waste enough time on the Internet as it is.

I knew it wasn't just me. :)

Oh I also lurk on headfi. I'm going to need to do something for work eventually...

Sorry about that carpdude.... you have no non-free emails? What about one from school?

As for me, this is how I have it on my keyboard favorite buttons:
1 = MLO
2 = [H]ardforum
3 = HT Guide
4 = AV123
5 = Audiogon
6 = AVS forum
7 = Headfi

Yes.... I'm unfaithful...

The only non-free email I have right now is work, which I'm not using for a forum. I've been out of school a bit now.

Free e-mails will not work at that site, which is the topic here. It must a e-address direct from your Internet provider (IP Address).

Back