Audio tower

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUB SRT

Reaction score
So I'm looking at audio tower/ rack that is completely enclosed. Now normally I wouldn't do this due to risk of components not being able to breath and over heat. However, this tower is set up for a very nice fan and circulation system. Also comes with a temp monitoring system.

Well I bought the rack off my friend and will post it up once I got everything in. It's a Sanus av rack that added the fans and temperature monitoring system on. I had him keep is temp setup to lower the cost for me. Should have it in a week. Only issue now is what to put my center channel on.

53b4ee8e.jpg

No disrespect, but I looked at your system pics and I really liked the cabinet you had before. I'm not much for the industrial, rack mount type racks anymore. I thought they were cool when I was younger. Where are you going to put this monster? Doesn't look like it will fit under your TV, unless you raise it up.

It's going right where it is in the last pic. You aren't being disrespectful. Each person is different and likes different things. It's all about learning/ embracing challenge and change. Example being, lots of people are into audio, but they don't all by ML. We have to be supportive and encourage the passion for love of audio... Even if they bought the wrong speakers. Haha :)

Great idea to have a temp controlled rack especially if you're running class A gear that heats. I could be totally wrong but from the pics I've seen it looks to me like vibration could be a problem.

Great idea to have a temp controlled rack especially if you're running class A gear that heats. I could be totally wrong but from the pics I've seen it looks to me like vibration could be a problem.

It's tucked away from the speaker. It's in the doorway to another room I dont use. I'll post finished pics up later once it's set up more.

It does look MUCH better with the front glass door on it. :D Without, it looked pretty erector set. :(

Latest posts

Back