Aspen/Winter X-Games

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanDaRo

Reaction score
Well, I'm off to Aspen later this morning for a week of skiing, fine dining and to watch some crazy-a$$ Winter X-Games. Should make for a real good time, especially if my two teenage boys can manage to stay out of trouble and/or the hospital.

Any drinking, dining, insider secrets or other recommendations highly welcomed !!

~VDR

If my brief visit to Vail was any indication, take LOTS of money when you go to Aspen.

Looking forward to your report on the Snowmobile Snow cross action, I see Tucker Hibert won again, the kid is good !

If my brief visit to Vail was any indication, take LOTS of money when you go to Aspen.

I have been going to Vail for 20 years but finally stopped going because the prices were just getting ridiculous for what you were getting in return. Plus the nightlife in Vail stinks, everyone is in bed by 9! So yes for Aspen, take tons of cash - you will spend double of what you thought you would!

Back