Are These Speakers Even Legal... Is The A Lawyer In The House???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adnan's System Continued...

OK Lovely and amazing matched pair ~ Jeff Rowland Phono preamp "Cadence" with the Jeff Rowland Line Preamp "Coherence", in combination with ARC's Reference 600 mono-blocks... :D Astounding, just astounding... :D

Attachments

• Adnan's - Rack.jpg
    Adnan's - Rack.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,144
Adnan's - ARC Ref. Amp...

A close-up of the ARC Reference 600 mono-block, with the top off... :)

Attachments

• Adnan's - ARC Ref 600.jpg
    Adnan's - ARC Ref 600.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2,031
Adnan's Goregous ~ Sound Lab A-1's...

A intimate photo of the Sound Lab A-1's with the ARC Ref. 600 tubed mono-block... Just goregous. :)

Attachments

• Adnan's - Sound Lab A-1.jpg
    Adnan's - Sound Lab A-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,846
Robin said:
:) Look at these massive McIntosh MI-200's. Awesome... :D
I'd love a pair of those... I've heard so many good things about those amps!
NOTE TO MEMBERS AND ADMIN: Since you're all my best pals, get a group buy together and get me a pair of MI-200's for Christmas. My needs are simple. That's all I want. I'll even supply cables. I figure if everybody chips in, it won't cost too much per member. :cool:

Robin said:
A intimate photo of the Sound Lab A-1's with the ARC Ref. 600 tubed mono-block... Just goregous. :)

Anyone here have any experience listening to the Sound Lab A-1's?

I've always wondered how they sound considering how the panels seem to be spaced for such a large panel. It appears that the panels would be very limited in movement with the small spacing pattern.

Robin said:
Does it get any better than this... :p Aduiophile heaven, shear heaven... :D

Probably not... ;) .

Soundlab A1s are the shiznit.

Joey

wink said:
Anyone here have any experience listening to the Sound Lab A-1's?

I've always wondered how they sound considering how the panels seem to be spaced for such a large panel. It appears that the panels would be very limited in movement with the small spacing pattern.

Because they are so big they don't need to move as far as a smaller panel.

risabet said:
Because they are so big they don't need to move as far as a smaller panel.

I guess my question was derived more from curiosity, between the sound of the A-1's and the sound that the old statements had. The statements were capable of moving a lot of air from their panels enabling them to go fairly deep. I would think that the smaller areas of the A-1's panel would keep them from producing those lower octaves.

It's been years since I've heard any Soundlabs but IIRC they had good extension into the forties or so. What they lacked was bass impact. The bass was there but it didn't move you, per se.

Acapella Mega Madness...

This absolutely huge Acapella system is definitely a conversation starter with massive bass horns filling the listing space with awe and wonder... :p Notice all the Esoteric electronics - Rare Esoteric monoblocks - giddy-up... :D

Attachments

• Acapella and Krell Mega System.jpg
    Acapella and Krell Mega System.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:
These Speakers Are Very Dramatic...

Goldmund has an very unsual full range speaker... ;)

Attachments

• Goldmund.JPG
    Goldmund.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,012
If you ever have WAF issues with your Martin Logans just tell your WAF you're considering these!

Attachments

• Goldmund.JPG
    Goldmund.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,313
socialxray,

Apologue from the forum I lifted this photo..., I mean, borrowed this photo from. ;)

Speaking of WAF.For those that have never seen them in person they are very intrusive in whatever room you put them in. Before most of you were even born, one afternoon I was hanging out at Christopher Hansen's store and he asked me if I wanted to go with him to a customer's house to install another piece of equipment. It was a brand new at that time Pioneer Laserdisc player. I was glad I was able to go there with him because this guy was LOADED! Had all Goldmund equipment in a dedicated theatre room back when there was no such thing as dedicated rooms yet! The funny thing I remember is his wife was being a total b---h! Not towards us but him. Now I understand why, it was his speakers! :D

Last edited:
I was hanging out at Christopher Hansen's store and he asked me if I wanted to go with him to a customer's house :D

I remember Christopher Hansen, he gave high-end stores a bad reputation. What a snobby place to shop though he carried fine equipment.

Sweet Deal...

Craig,

OMG, :eek1: This guys stuff will sell quickly on Audiogon at those prices. :musicnote:

:haha1: I wish I had the cash for that Teres 225 TT...:devil:

Incredible Avalon Acoustics System...

Superduper Avalon Acoustics Eidolon Diamonds loudspeakers in a cool looking mucial system... :) Dig all those crazy acoustic room sonic treatments...:D

Attachments

• Avalon System.jpg
    Avalon System.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3,385
Beemer's Awesome Infinity System...

What an interesting bedroom music system... :p Check that cool tapestry behind the equipment rack... :D

Attachments

• Beemer's - Infinity System.jpg
    Beemer's - Infinity System.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,234
Back