Anyone ever heard of Kelly Sweet?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain_tinker

Reaction score
Folks,
This morning on the drive to work, I tuned into my usual morning comedy show, and they were playing some country music that I wasn't in the mood for, so I changed it over to the smooth jazz station for a moment, and heard this beautiful song from someone named Kelly Sweet. The song was called "Raincoat". Absolutely gorgeous! I looked it up on Amazon.com and here is the album it came from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&link_code=sp1&camp=2025&dev-t=D1WAOAMO4GONJ8

It's called "We Are One". The few short clips that it has sure make it sound like this may be something to think about picking up sometime. It looks like it was just barely released this past March, so it's pretty new I guess. I haven't heard of her before now, but I sure liked that one song for sure.

-capT

Great find, Captain !

Did u listen to the one featuring Dave Koz, or just to the plain vanilla one ?

--

PS your latest avatar sux :D :D

Lugano,
Hmph! :D Sorry you don't like the avatar. I just figured it was time for something new, even though Jorgen Von Strangle is pretty darn funny... I wanted something new but I could not think of much else right away, when I do, I'm going to change it again anyway. I just finally saw the fantastic 4 for the first time a few weeks ago, and thought Ben Grimm was pretty cool, and I could relate to him a bit.

In any case, back to your question... I did not hear/see one featuring a Dave Koz, I'll have to look and see if I can find one. I did not see any mention of him on this disc. At least not at the Amazon.com site... I did find an article about the two of them on Forbes.com...

http://www.forbes.com/prnewswire/fe...swire200705091000PR_NEWS_B_WES_LA_LAW048.html

-capT

Back