Anybody Have Schematic For CLS IIz Power Supply?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Osib

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade all the components inside my ML CLS IIz's crossover boxes to some real highend parts. I already have the schematic for the crossover motherboard which is the one located in the middle of the box. Now I need the schematic for the Power Supply circuit board (the one on the left side). I'm going to have SonicCraft advise and supply me with all the upgrade parts. If nobody here has the Power Supply schematic it looks like I'm going to have to ship my power supplies out to them so that they can figure out the schematic for me. Oh by the way I have latest ones in my speakers.

Last edited:
schematic CLS2z

Hi Dan,
I have tried ML for the schematic for the very first power supply but it is still treated as Proprietory Information. I would guess ML would treat their latest config even more jealously (understandably so).
Good luck anyway!
You may be able to help me..with your present power supply, does the 'red' and 'black' Stat wiring go to BB1 on the PS board? If so, can you tell me which terminal has the "red" wire please? I have new power supplies and there is no wiring details with it and new board looks like it could have up to 3 "possible" hook up points. Most likely is BB1, but I need to check polarity of wires before I power it up.
Cheers,Greg

Hi Dan,
I have tried ML for the schematic for the very first power supply but it is still treated as Proprietory Information. I would guess ML would treat their latest config even more jealously (understandably so).
Good luck anyway!
You may be able to help me..with your present power supply, does the 'red' and 'black' Stat wiring go to BB1 on the PS board? If so, can you tell me which terminal has the "red" wire please? I have new power supplies and there is no wiring details with it and new board looks like it could have up to 3 "possible" hook up points. Most likely is BB1, but I need to check polarity of wires before I power it up.
Cheers,Greg

Sorry mate you've got me stumpt there. If you speak to Melodie at Martin Logan she should give you the answer to that question.

Back