any opinions on scenario.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robc

Reaction score
having never owned a stat of any kind a pair became available for a reasonable price, current speakers are sonus faber concerto and sunfire true sig sub driven by bryston amp/pre, looking for qualified opinion, thanks.

Umm.... What is it that you're asking? :confused:

EDIT: Oh, I didn't understand the significance of the title of the thread. You're asking whether or not you should replace your current speakers with a pair of Martin Logan Scenarios? I guess I didn't get it because I don't think I've ever heard of the Scenarios before.

Last edited:
For me scenario's were the ML gateway drug. 3 years ago I got a pare of Scenarios off of e-bay. Instantly I was blown away by the ML speed, detail and transparency. I was hooked. For an average used price of $700.00 to 800 you cannot go wrong with this speaker.

Last edited:
The Scenario were my first ML's and I loved them. They were my introduction to Logan's and I'll probably be a lifetime fan. Eventually moved on to the Clarity's.
The only comments I would add is that they are fairly difficult to drive and they have a very narrow sweet spot.

Back