And the snowball keeps rolling

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discocarp

Reaction score
So much for the Lavry. We just ordered a transporter. It was just... calling...

Very nice! I dont know if you're up to it, but I would really like to see someone mod a Transporter and sneak some tubes in there somewhere.:cool:

I have 2 squeezeboxes and no dac currently. Its going to be a whole new system though, so I'll have to listen to both for awhile. Its a test I planned on doing though. I think the SB+DAC vs Transporter would be a more interesting comparison, but I can't do that one.

I have 2 squeezeboxes and no dac currently. Its going to be a whole new system though, so I'll have to listen to both for awhile. Its a test I planned on doing though. I think the SB+DAC vs Transporter would be a more interesting comparison, but I can't do that one.

Disco,

You know, we could use a level-headed comparison between the stock SB3 and the Transporter. Just a good ol' comparison where no hypes are included and a pure evaluation of the sonic characteristics are written about.

I think this calls for a comparison by..... YOU.

:cheers:

Disco,

You know, we could use a level-headed comparison between the stock SB3 and the Transporter. Just a good ol' comparison where no hypes are included and a pure evaluation of the sonic characteristics are written about.

I think this calls for a comparison by..... YOU.

:cheers:

I think I'll return the transporter! :p

Latest posts

Back