Amos Lee in Ann Arbor

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm

Reaction score
I had to write about this. I went to this show tonight at The Ark in Ann Arbor and wasn't really expecting that much. Wow what an absolutely incredible show. This guy is fantastic live. If you like acoustic with a whole lotta soul go see this guy. If any of you live in southeast Michigan, The Ark is a fantastic venue. Holds about 400 and I swear it passes the 'clap test'. Easily one of the best sounds I have ever heard live.

I swear it passes the 'clap test'.

Hopefully you did as well........ But at least you can't get it over the Internet........so we are all safe.

Slow pitch softball....sorry Bernard.:D

I had to write about this. I went to this show tonight at The Ark in Ann Arbor and wasn't really expecting that much. Wow what an absolutely incredible show. This guy is fantastic live. If you like acoustic with a whole lotta soul go see this guy. If any of you live in southeast Michigan, The Ark is a fantastic venue. Holds about 400 and I swear it passes the 'clap test'. Easily one of the best sounds I have ever heard live.

I seen him last year I beleive when he opened for Bob Dylan. He was fantastic he made Dylan look bad..........well actually Dylan was bad, but you're right Amos Lee is one heck of a talent.

You know - I did think about the possibility of the jokes when I posted that. I am happy to put the puck in the crease anytime (getting ready for hockey tonight).

Yeah cyclone it came as a total surprise to me. The venue the artists At one point the warmup unplugged and played a song without any amplification which was really cool as well. Ann arbor audiences are the best as well. Amos called it a 'religious' experience. And it truly was.

Back