abyss subwofer hookup

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comet91

Reaction score
i listen to music a lot in 2 channel music.but also like to use it for home theater to. i read the set manual for the abyss 2channel/multi-channel mode.i have a rotel rsp 1066 ,would i just run some rca from 1066 l&r preout to the abyss l&r line level ins and then run a rca from the sub out from 1066 to the abyss lfe in. is the 1066 able to be hooked to the abyss like this and will it work. any input is welcome

thanks
comet

i listen to music a lot in 2 channel music.but also like to use it for home theater to. i read the set manual for the abyss 2channel/multi-channel mode.i have a rotel rsp 1066 ,would i just run some rca from 1066 l&r preout to the abyss l&r line level ins and then run a rca from the sub out from 1066 to the abyss lfe in. is the 1066 able to be hooked to the abyss like this and will it work. any input is welcome

I would just run the RCA LFE output from the 1066 to the LFE input on the abyss and be done with it...

Back