ABC...audio, bourbon, cigar

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigGuy

Reaction score
Do you remember the Maxell cassette tape poster?

Thought it would be fun to restomod the poster to capture current interests for screen wallpaper?! BTW, female version is NOT original.

0 MAXELL HIM & HER STEREO W AMPS 0827 @ 0903.jpg

Well, I obviously like audio, love good cigars but i'm not a Bourbon drinker. Canadian Whiskey in my Manhattans and Scotch Whisky along with good Irish after dinner.

Good cigars, having one right now at the local cigar lounge.

Audio, sadly lately mostly in the car.

Bourbon, I use it for aches and pains, better than anything in my medicine cabinet.

Me & my roommates' version of that in college was "T.M.B"

Tea, Music & Bed... (yes, dammit, hot tea!),

Good cigars, having one right now at the local cigar lounge.

Audio, sadly lately mostly in the car.

Bourbon, I use it for aches and pains, better than anything in my medicine cabinet.
I'm with you George but, my pain med is Tequila.
I have had spine surgery and rib surgery this year.
In either case my surgeon started making suggestions for pain meds, I told him that my choice after the first couple of days would be Tequila.
In both cases they stared at me for a moment, then started to laugh. Both said if that is what works then feel free.

I love a little Makers or Four Roses with some great music and Cambridge Edge/Impression ESL 11s combo. I Turn the lights completely off and just enjoy it as Miles, Louis, Etta, and Aretha come to life right in front of me.

I'm with you George but, my pain med is Tequila.
I have had spine surgery and rib surgery this year.
In either case my surgeon started making suggestions for pain meds, I told him that my choice after the first couple of days would be Tequila.
In both cases they stared at me for a moment, then started to laugh. Both said if that is what works then feel free.
Doctors don't even like to prescribe pain meds now, with all of the attention on opiods. After my heart surgery I required some and it was like pulling teeth. I got 3 days and that's it.

Back