A slice of audio paradise

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little confused by the video. just lots of high end HIFI equipment haphazardly arranged I am not really impressed.I like the logan stuff though ;^)

I am a little confused by the video. just lots of high end HIFI equipment haphazardly arranged I am not really impressed.I like the logan stuff though ;^)

It's an audio store....

The way they used to be run with a lot of stuff for you to see and hear!

Saw some CLX's in there too.

The video has Patricia Barber as the audio score. Yes, it is a very nice high end HiFi shop. Shops like these are very common in Hong Kong and Taipei Taiwan.

Any idea where it is?? That's where I'd like to hang out when I'm retired!

Ah, Antwerpen...

A city who's entire economy is based on the only world-wide enforced monopoly in existence--the diamond trade. Blood-stained rocks from Africa and Asia passing through the greedy hands of price-fixers, money launderers, and tax evaders to adorn the covetous fingers of trophy wives the world over. Ah, isn't Capitalism grand...

Add in the fact that it's a major center for genetic engineering research, and that it's also the center of World Trade Organization-funded "urbanization studies", and Antwerp makes Washington DC or London look like kindergarten in the larger picture of the NWO/Eugenics cabal.

It's astounding how a city of such historical and aesthetic beauty can have such a cold, black, soul-less heart.

But at least they have good audio... :rolleyes:

Ah, Antwerpen...

A city who's entire economy is based on the only world-wide enforced monopoly in existence--the diamond trade. Blood-stained rocks from Africa and Asia passing through the greedy hands of price-fixers, money launderers, and tax evaders to adorn the covetous fingers of trophy wives the world over. Ah, isn't Capitalism grand...

Add in the fact that it's a major center for genetic engineering research, and that it's also the center of World Trade Organization-funded "urbanization studies", and Antwerp makes Washington DC or London look like kindergarten in the larger picture of the NWO/Eugenics cabal.

It's astounding how a city of such historical and aesthetic beauty can have such a cold, black, soul-less heart.

But at least they have good audio... :rolleyes:

at least nobody has to die to produce our overpriced product. and it actually does something other than look pretty. Diamonds are the biggest rip of all time. for some reason I have always been a fan of the tattoo wedding ring you will never loose it and it is totally comfortable and it's cheap

It's an audio store....

The way they used to be run with a lot of stuff for you to see and hear!

Saw some CLX's in there too.

with a second look at the video I have to say it is a nice store. perhaps a slight bit of envy lay within me:devil:

. . . for some reason I have always been a fan of the tattoo wedding ring you will never loose it and it is totally comfortable and it's cheap

Are you married? If not try proposing and telling the future Mrs. Fish_man "let's go get the tattoo ring" and see what transpires:(

the kind of woman that I date usually have an open mind to these kind of things you would be suprised.
I am happily not married just enjoying the single thing.

Last edited:
Back