2009 CES Anyone???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
Karin and I will be attending CES coming up next month? Anyone else going who'd like to meet up for dinner or at the Martin Logan booth?

I'm hoping to see and hear the CLX, Summit X or what ever else ML chooses to haul to the show. Any recommendations on exhibitors new products we should check out? I'll be seeking out high-end audio but mostly playing it by ear according to what is interesting. So much to see, do and I'm told it's so large you can never see it all.

I'll need a good camera.

Yup - get a good camera so we all get good quality pics here:D! Samsung NV24HD is a good buy with 16GB stashed in it it'll do 5 hours++ video in HD too. Just tell Santa - but be quick!

Seriously, looking forward to a nice show report:)

martin logan is static only...

I think they are just going to be in a meeting room.

If you want to see the gear, it's all over at the Venetian..

See you there.

Sounds like fun...but in January this is more fun ....IMO !!

Attachments

• IMG_0832.JPG
    IMG_0832.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 618
Karin and I will be attending CES coming up next month? Anyone else going who'd like to meet up for dinner or at the Martin Logan booth?

Hi Craig,

A freind and I are going this year (we go every other year), and I'd love to meet up with you and Karin at the ML both.

I arrive Friday morning, so a good time to meet might be Friday afternoon at the ML booth.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Last edited:
I would love to hook up with the gang if possible as well. I am there every year working but could steal some time I'm sure to meet. I owe Jon gallons of drinks for all his help so name the time and I will try to make it work.

I would love to hook up with the gang if possible as well. I am there every year working but could steal some time I'm sure to meet. I owe Jon gallons of drinks for all his help so name the time and I will try to make it work.

Great news John, would love to hook up.

And yes, a drink or two might be appropriate in Vegas ;)

I recall that ML usually does a Suite in the Hilton, with one room showing static single instances of their models and another room that's invitation only with some newly released speaker or previews of something about to be released (NDA's required).

I'm hoping (fearing?) that they'll have CLX's as I've yet to hear them. :cool:

Anyone know the booth number and location for Martin Logan at CES?

They're not listed in the CES planning guide I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago and ML does not show on the exhibitors listing on the CES website. I'm wondering if they'll be there?

Sounds like fun...but in January this is more fun ....IMO !!
Dave (remember I live in Ottawa), you can have it ! This is a MUCH better place to be in January (sorry for the thread hijack, but Dave started it).

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 523
You're on Jon et al and we just need to lock in a time or two for scheduling. Speaking of which, did anyone get a good contact of the Sales/Marketing leads while you were on tour in Lawarance that we could check on to see if they might offer a combined demo to the group?

I am sure they are swamped but if we could be flexible on time, I bet they might grant us a short tour if we knew who to ping.

Dave (remember I live in Ottawa), you can have it ! This is a MUCH better place to be in January (sorry for the thread hijack, but Dave started it).

Ahhhh that picture, what a great week !

If it wasn't for snowmobiling I would consider a CES trip for sure (although I'm told it's not as good as it used to be ???). A buddy of mine used to attend the AVN awards show running in conjunction (as Erik stated), man talk about some serious woofers and tweeters !!!

Hey, to all those that attend this year I / we trust you will keep us well informed with pics and posts !

Ahhhh that picture, what a great week !

If it wasn't for snowmobiling I would consider a CES trip for sure (although I'm told it's not as good as it used to be ???). A buddy of mine used to attend the AVN awards show running in conjunction (as Erik stated), man talk about some serious woofers and tweeters !!!

Hey, to all those that attend this year I / we trust you will keep us well informed with pics and posts !

Of the AVN you mean right?

I'll be there on 11th.

Looking forward to see anyone from the Club there - and of course meeting the friendly ML team!

Perhaps we should all meet at the AVN Awards lobby?:devil:

you know what...............snowmobiling dosen't look to be as much fun all of a sudden !!!!!!!!!

Do you guys know that most of the high end audio is over in the Venetian, not in the main hall? The little bit of audio that's in the main hall is usually static or sounds pretty bad.

Not sure if ML even has a booth this year....

I'll try and find out.

Back