just getting the new room set-up

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon7988

Reaction score
just getting things dialed in on a home we are building. Asent-i's maple rails front - Theater-i center - aerius-i's in the rear with maple rails. dual SVS PB 13 Ultras in front and dual MFW-15's in rear.

Room treatments and alot more to go :ROFL:

P1010068.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010067.jpg

Nice room, real nice.

I assume there is an access panel behind the equipment to fiddle with the interconnects, right?

I just put a large pillow three feet behind my head aganist the brick of the fireplace. It made as much of a difference as anything I've done to the front stage. That mirror of yours may have to go, sorry.

I predict a large absorber/diffuser between the subs at center stage. Warm, cold?

High ceiling, ten feet to the soffit drop plus another 30 inches to the top?

The room is not a square in plan is it?

That's a nice looking set up you have. I bet the dual Ultra's really put out the bass. It will sound even better once you get some acoustic treatments.
Cheers

Don't you have a problem with the Cinema rumbling a little in its compartment (excessive bass)? I experience that with my setup as well (also build into a compartment of the cupboard underneath the TV set). I needed to put some absorption material behind it and tamper the bass (-2 dB) a little and add some mid (+2 dB).

regards,
Rob.

Wow, the ceiling is great, your room is very tidy as well.

How far away are the speakers from the front wall. I find it with min
of 5' clearance from the back & 3' on each side, the resulting sound stage is incredible.

Back