My other hobby...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
I just picked it up from the paint shop yesterday from having the custom strips painted on. They are clear coated over so it’s smooth as glass to the touch. I feel it really makes it an eye catcher now. I take it to cars shows often.

2007A.jpg

2007B.jpg

2007C.jpg

Real sharp, George! I like it.

You did stuff to the engine too?

You know George, for a Ford......it looks pretty sharp !!! LOL, only kidding, job well done !

Real sharp, George! I like it.

You did stuff to the engine too?

A little, fully built motor with all forged internals, custom cams, heads, headers, Whipple super charger pushing 18psi and a long list of other things. Currently I have a very mild street tune putting down 567HP/579TQ at the wheels. If the truck was setup for drag racing and a race tune it's a 10sec capable Lightning. Below is a pic of the engine bay.

2007D.jpg

Last edited:
The stripes really change the look. Nice addition George.

For those of you that are car guys/gals just listening to the engine will make you smile. I got to hear it when George came to listen to my system.

And what do you haul around in the bed? Down comforters? :D :bowdown:

I like the edge detail on the stripes. The stuff you can’t see sounds good while the underhood looks mighty fine. High marks George. Or like we used to say in the old days, Waaaaaay Fat.

A little, fully built motor with all forged internals, custom cams, heads, headers, Whipple super charger pushing 18psi and a long list of other things. Currently I have a very mild street tune putting down 567HP/579TQ at the wheels. If the truck was setup for drag racing and a race tune it's a 10sec capable Lightning. Below is a pic of the engine bay.

whipple1.jpg

No wonder there's a carbon fibre shortage - you've got most of the worlds supply in your engine compartment!

Just kidding - very clean and distinctive without being ostentacious. Sublime comes to mind.

Thanks for the comments! It's been one of my passons since 2002 when I purchase the Lightning. We have a strong SVT Lightning community and have gatherings oftne through the year. I'm currently organizing one in Orlando, FL for March 08. We expect 50+ Lightnings at that event. I think it'll be the 6th one in that location.

Some of the SVTs I have owned over the years.

Attachments

• M0P5QPM2.jpg
    M0P5QPM2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC01104.jpg
    DSC01104.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 174
Cher,

Though you've owned some SVTs, I still like your current Volvo R. What can I say? It's a niice ride... ;) .

Cherian, nice choice of SVT's! Looks like you took care of them very well! I love the Cobra hood there! That's why I have one on my SVT Lightning. :rocker:

SVT rules! I'm really not burning to trade my 03 Terminator in on one of the new Shelbys...I can't believe they are asking 10-20K over list!

When I was a lot younger I got in a lot of trouble with the Cobra. Let me just say I got a ticket for drag racing and speeding. The speed was 156. OUCH!!! It took a few trips to court and a good lawyer to get it off of my record.

Nice lighting!

There not SVT's, but here are my cars.

MagStang.jpg

My '68 Stang and '05 Dodge Magnum.

MB5E8227.jpg

MB5E8232.jpg

100_1559.jpg

100_1519.jpg

Last edited:
hey Craig.......chime in here these "Blue Oval" boys are getting carried away !!!!

"BOW TIES" RULE !!!!!

LOL !!!!

Back