Where to buy CDs ad SACDs online?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcl

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I know that this has been discussed before over the last month or so, but I can't seem to find the threads. With the local Tower closing its doors, I don't have anywhere locally that I can buy high-quality CDs and/or SACDs anymore. Do any of you here get them online? If so, where would you recommend? I remember someone mentioning someplace where if you buy more that 5 or so you could get a pretty good discount, but my primary requirment is that the recording quality must be high. TIA

I know that this has been discussed before over the last month or so, but I can't seem to find the threads. With the local Tower closing its doors, I don't have anywhere locally that I can buy high-quality CDs and/or SACDs anymore. Do any of you here get them online? If so, where would you recommend? I remember someone mentioning someplace where if you buy more that 5 or so you could get a pretty good discount, but my primary requirment is that the recording quality must be high. TIA

elusivedisc.com
musicdirect.com

both of these will work.

You know, even though I've bought off of eBay for years, it didn't occur to me to look there. Weird, huh? The only thing, though, is that you really need to know exactly what you're looking for (i.e., browsing is more difficult).

FYI... MusicDirect has a St. Patricks Day sale on all music this weekend, 10% off... just use the "SPD-07" code when checking out.

I bought three XRCD's (still pricey)... Jacintha- Autumn Leaves, Gary Karr- Super Double Bass, Tchaikovsky- 1812 (Reiner/CSO).

If you know what you are looking for and are willing to buy used, www.djangomusic.com has some geat deals at times.

I was browsing cdbaby and must say they are a great source for independent artists.

Latest posts

Back