A new auditory experience!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliemike

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a 2007 Mazdaspeed3. 263hp/280lb-ft

What a lovely exhaust note ... Only mod will be the Mazdaspeed intake/exhaust combo good for 300/300.

Here's a picture of a car like mine but not my exact car:

282566438_6e73c75238_b.jpg

I just upgraded to a 2007 Mazdaspeed3. 263hp/280lb-ft

What a lovely exhaust note ... Only mod will be the Mazdaspeed intake/exhaust combo good for 300/300.

Now that is a HOT HATCH! It is amazing just how many cars make 300HP or more these days! When I was growing up in the late 70's and early 80's you could not even find a car with 300HP! Ok maybe he 512BBi Ferrari that was not even imported here, or maybe the Countach, but that was about it! Maybe the 911 Turbos were close to that then... My how things have changed!

That EVO was moving along pretty good, but I don't think they are geared to go anywhere near 180 even with mods because most folks are not going to mod the car to go above its current red line or change the gearing to get more speed out of the same RPM... They were going fast and that was NOT FUN though! I have hit smaller birds at lower speeds thankfully and never had windshield break like that...SUCK!

That EVO was moving along pretty good, but I don't think they are geared to go anywhere near 180 even.

even though they wrote mph, it very well could have been Kph. 180 is sill moving.

The only time i've done 180 was in Croatia... their roads are awesome, compared to the autobahn which I think sucks.

The only time i've done 180 was in Croatia... their roads are awesome, compared to the autobahn which I think sucks.

It was a right hand drive car so I would bet money it was 180kph.

Germany's bahn's are REALLY good in some parts, REALLY crowded in others, just depends on where you are driving.

Latest posts

Back