Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juppi's System Another View...

CLSiiz look awesome in simple black... :D

Attachments

• Juppi's - System side view.jpg
    Juppi's - System side view.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,500
Harold's SL3 Pretties and System...

Harold's using the Bi-polarness of his SL3's to great advantage here, between the living room and the dining room.... :)

Attachments

• Harold's - SL3 System.jpg
    Harold's - SL3 System.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,494
Harold System Amplification...

Sonic Frontiers Power 2 amplifiers are all apart of the ShoreView, "Mother Ship" with ML... :p

Attachments

• Harold's - sonic_frontiers Amps.jpg
    Harold's - sonic_frontiers Amps.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,800
John's Brilliant ~ SL3 System...

:p It goes without saying I just adore John's pink carpeting as well as his ARC LS-16 Preamp and Aragon Palladium Mono-Block amplifiers.... :D

Attachments

• John's - SL3 system.jpg
    John's - SL3 system.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,652
John's System Close-up of His System Amplification...

I like the looks of these Aragon Palladium Mono-Block amplifiers... :p :)

Attachments

• John's - Aragon Palladuim Amps.jpg
    John's - Aragon Palladuim Amps.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3,136
Robin said:
:p It goes without saying I just adore John's pink carpeting as well as his ARC LS-16 Preamp and Aragon Palladium Mono-Block amplifiers.... :D

Robin,

I'll have to call him and tell him to change that photo! He bought my Odysseys when I bought the Wilson Watt Puppy 7's. :D

John's Odyssey's System...

Statman said:
Robin,

I'll have to call him and tell him to change that photo! He bought my Odysseys when I bought the Wilson Watt Puppy 7's. :D
Stateman,

Hey that's great! :D I always thought it was a small audio world especially when I hear interesting tales such as John and yourself having done business / a deal together, I just think that's Classic. :p Please tell John that if he does post an up-dated photo of his newest acquisitions (your Odysseys), I'll be sure to include them in the 'Martin Logan Super Systems' thread at the ML Club... :D

It is a small audio related World sometimes

Robin,

It was because of John that I started posting here on the forum. It didn't have that many members as it does now back in the "old days"! ;)

Vern

Alex's Beautiful Aerius System...

ML Aerius's never looked so good, especially powered by Mark Levinson's 332 amp. :p Isn't that a Pink Triangle TT too... :D

Attachments

• Alex's - Aerius System.jpg
    Alex's - Aerius System.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 3,007
Robin said:
I like the looks of these Aragon Palladium Mono-Block amplifiers... :p :)

Nice looking yes, but too much "navagation" work to get to the componetry behind, turntable, pre, cd player, etc. FWIW he has a nice "natural" corner diffuser (potted plant) in one corner and not the other, I would suspect some lower freq anomolies. He must be a bass freak, I assume thats a Sub on the right hand side ?? it's a shame that it couldn't be put somewhere else and add another potted plant to that corner. Just my .02 !!

Mesut's Awesome Request System....

A Beautiful Request System for sure... :D

Attachments

• Mesut's - Request System.jpg
    Mesut's - Request System.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4,376
Mesut's Request Beauties Continued...

:D Notice what is the theme driving this excellent ML Request system...,
Conrad-Johnson ~ Preamp - DV-2b; CJ Premier eleven; CJ CD player DV-2b...

Attachments

• Meaut's - Conrad-Johnson Gear.jpg
    Meaut's - Conrad-Johnson Gear.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,546
Cemal's Fantabulous Prodigy System...

Prodigy's look so big compaired to Summits... ;) Massive electrostatic pannels. :)

Attachments

• Cemal's - Prodigy System.jpg
    Cemal's - Prodigy System.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3,392
Cemal's Prodigy's Continued...

Driving Cemal's Prodigy's are Bryston Preamp and the Bryston ST (2x mono). :p

Attachments

• Cemal's - Bryston Amps.jpg
    Cemal's - Bryston Amps.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,504
Room Sound Management ~ Revisited...

twich54 said:
Nice looking yes, but too much "navagation" work to get to the componetry behind, turntable, pre, cd player, etc. FWIW he has a nice "natural" corner diffuser (potted plant) in one corner and not the other, I would suspect some lower freq anomolies. He must be a bass freak, I assume thats a Sub on the right hand side ?? it's a shame that it couldn't be put somewhere else and add another potted plant to that corner. Just my .02 !!
Dave,

I concur, maybe a sonic make-over. Your quite right sonically their is a certin semitry lacking somewhat... :eek: Good looking gear though. :)

twich54 said:

He took those shots right after he had moved into the house. I gave him the idea of the plant when I had one in my old setup. The Ficus I have got so large I had to move it outdoors. He has since changed his arrangement totally around. Like I told Robin I'll call him and tell him to post his new system. He's really into a diverse group of music. I had never heard Dead can't dance before we met. :rolleyes:

Pretty Martin Logan Statement System...

:D These Statement e2's just look incredible... :D

Attachments

• martinlogan - statements system.jpg
    martinlogan - statements system.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,413
Back