Appreciate if you guys can provide a link to where
    I can find the bias board schematics, would be much
    appreciated if you could provide guidance on how I
    can go about trouble shooting the board. I did find
    some threads on trouble shooting but the bias boards
    are for Aries so am not clear on how to proceed on the
    Odyssey

Many thanks again

Hola. I had some issues with the PSU. Check the 15M resistors where the red bias cable is connected to the board. It is easier to follow from that exact point at the PCB. There are five 15M resistors that are connected in series. Also the power transformer at the secondary wound, check the voltage there. Should be circa 160 ACV. I had changed several Xfomers with bad secondary wound. Also, check the diodes at the voltage multiplier. Inspect for a bad diode or faulty PCB connection. If you see a color change at the PCB, that component that is causing the darker or burned portion, could be also a suspected component.
    CLX, Stage X and Motion 4 BF-210, Summits in second system. Conrad Johnson Classic One Twenty SE poweramp, ET-7 Conrad Johnson pre, Exasound E-32 DAC, Shun Mook products, Nordost and DHLabs cables. Anthem AVM-60 audio and video processor. Anthem MCA-325 center and surround power amp. BPT Signature 3.5 Plus Balanced Line Power Conditioner.

Hi Roberto,
    I've already done what you've suggested. Originally board was working change 4 zener which was out of spec.
    When I re install the board it did not work, I only hear a distorted sound at high volume. Tried to measure dcv
    at C12 but unable too as the voltage kept fluctuating. Dilemma time for me now. Im sure transformer is good.

Thank you

Please PM (Private Message). I need your email and name please.
    CLX, Stage X and Motion 4 BF-210, Summits in second system. Conrad Johnson Classic One Twenty SE poweramp, ET-7 Conrad Johnson pre, Exasound E-32 DAC, Shun Mook products, Nordost and DHLabs cables. Anthem AVM-60 audio and video processor. Anthem MCA-325 center and surround power amp. BPT Signature 3.5 Plus Balanced Line Power Conditioner.