Zilplex, Shum Mook, Synergistic ART, Schumann Resonator

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roberto - no problems. Guitars in room are fine if that floats your boat. Resonators, absorbers, diffusors, naked virgins suspended from the ceiling - anything that makes your experience more enjoyable:)

And the CLX is amazing. But ultimately it is not for me. The more dynamic approach of the Apogee suits my tastes in music better. I don't really listen to relaxing music much. I like a system that can deliver excitement by sheer speed, perceived power, top to bottom coherency and as true to the sound of real instruments as I can achieve. The CLX is a far more delicate affair. And I'd need subs, which I definitely do not need with the current setup.

Hope that gives you some more insight into why I use what I use.:)

BTW: Lampizator level 7 is coming for a visit soon:) Gotta hear one just to see what it is like.

Justin, of all room-treatment recommendations I have rad through the years, I think your floating naked virgins are at the same time the most effective and has the lowest WAF :)

Latest posts

Back