What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Malick Group's New York City feat. Norah Jones

220px-NJones_and_PMalick_Group_NYC_2003.jpg

Christopher Hogwood 17th Century Italian Music on Gale Maximum Fidelity LP.
These are generally excellent recordings and performances IMO.

Gale.jpg

Dexter Gordon The Tower of Power Prestige Original Purple Label (1960s) stereo LP

dexter1.jpg

Dean Martin, "Dream With Dean, the intimate Dean Martin". Legacy/Sony reissue. Better quality than the MoFi Dean Martin I listened to earlier. That one had the balance 3 or 4 DB higher to the right channel. Of course, maybe the master tape was that way, but doubtful. Anyway, a few DB added to the left channel via my XP-20 fixed it right up. In this record, Dream with Dean, the sound is very revealing and intimate. Highly recommend this one.

An amazing remaster. Palpably real and movingly so!

Yeah, it's not bad! I've got three different vinyl versions and they all sound different. One of these days I need to do a back to back comparison.

Oh, you should hear the Dean Martin album, if you think the Cat Stevens is real sounding. Trust me.

Last edited:
Shelby Lynne, "Just A Little Lovin'". Lost Highway vinyl. I also have the Analogue Productions version that I typically listen to, but it has been a while since I've listened to this version.

Neil Young and Bluenote Cafe.

Highly recommended, good music, good sound, nice packaging vinyl box.

R-7716989-1447344716-1090.jpeg.jpg

Back