Another ML voice

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently, full speed ahead on current products, filling in needed updates, etc. Work is being done on both ends of the line, but I can't talk too much about future other than to assure everyone we won't be changing too much. We need to adapt to changing market needs but we aren't going to build clock radios.

Thanks for chiming in Peter! ML loosing Tweeter was hit for us consumers also. I loved the trade up program they had. That's how I moved from Vantage to Spire. Had they not gone under, I'd have traded up to the X within the year!

Gordon

Currently, full speed ahead on current products, filling in needed updates, etc. Work is being done on both ends of the line, but I can't talk too much about future other than to assure everyone we won't be changing too much. We need to adapt to changing market needs but we aren't going to build clock radios.

Any chance ML is working on a new center speaker to complement the Summit X's :rolleyes:? That is one unit that hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe a Stage X!

Peter, how about a new speaker that is a ESL panel only, like the CLS, but maybe a tad smaller; so many of us have subs and don't need the powered bass drivers. Make an ESL panel that plays down to 85 or 100hz and I'll cross it over to my sub.

Back