Sequel II & Atma-Sphere MK60MK11 - Compatability

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailer

Reaction score
Anyone have/tried this combo. Most concerned with Sequel II's HF impedance dip. Otherwise don't think power would be a problem since I listen at moderate to low levels and my VAC REN 30/30 has no difficulty playing louder than I care to listen.

BTW, that should be M-60 MKII.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
Cant comment on Sequels, but I run a pair of MA1-MKII.2's with Requests and love 'em. Electrostatic speakers are usually considered to be a difficult load for OTL's; indeed even Ralph Karsten recommends autoformers when using his amps with ESL's. Mine are connected directly (bi-wired) to the Requests and the sound is excellent....beautiful, lush, almost 'holographic' soundstage. Great amps.
The M60's are favorites among OTL fans....lots of good reviews. Any chance you can try them before purchasing?
Tj

Cant comment on Sequels, but I run a pair of MA1-MKII.2's with Requests and love 'em. Electrostatic speakers are usually considered to be a difficult load for OTL's; indeed even Ralph Karsten recommends autoformers when using his amps with ESL's. Mine are connected directly (bi-wired) to the Requests and the sound is excellent....beautiful, lush, almost 'holographic' soundstage. Great amps.
The M60's are favorites among OTL fans....lots of good reviews. Any chance you can try them before purchasing?
Tj

Therein lays the rub. I've no doubt an MA1 could do the job, but one's not within the toy budget at this moment. Too may wants, not enough green.

Wish I could give them a try, but are many states away.

Back