Yamaha A-S3000/CD-S-3000

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InterMechanico

Reaction score
I think the price is approx. 5200 for each. I have the A-S2000 and CD-S2000 set and am very happy, but I wanted to Bi-Amp my Vistas and this would be a great way to do it. Also, the A-S3000 has an attenuated pair of Balanced inputs in addition to the direct set so I could get a new DAC :-D

Update: just heard back from my Yamaha representative; they're definitely not arriving here in 2013, and not guaranteed to arrive in 2014 either. Also, msrp on the A-S3000 is a wallet melting $7000.00. There is a LOT of competition at that price.

Last edited:
Wow! I have always been a fan on the A-S line and I am sure this would be no different. But at that price and the fact that getting a hold of one will be no small feat I think I will pass haha

Same here, but for me me it's the release delay more than the price that will turn me away from it. It's very unlikely that I'll be able to hold off buying a PA for my panels until (maybe) 2014 just to stay yamaha. Instead, I'll likely look toward a SimAudio W-5 or Classe CA-2300. I'm the impatient type (Type I)

Back