Where would you go?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockeratheart

Reaction score
If you could travel anywhere you've never been before, where would it be?

I think I would choose the Bahamas since right now Minnesota is aching for some hot weather.

Ben

Monaco. Preferably timed appropriately to see the city as a race track.

Paris.. never been, but would love to visit there someday..

Venice - been there.. LOVE IT. going back this fall. my fave place

Paris.. never been, but would love to visit there someday..

Venice - been there.. LOVE IT. going back this fall. my fave place

I love Italy too! Been to Pisa and to a small town on the Adriatic side (where the hotel was a converted fort from the Napoleonic days or rule), but would love to see/smell/taste/feel/hear more - much more of that country.

I'm gunning for a fall trip there myself... Cinque Terra area(s).

(p.s. and since you said "anywhere", I would also like to travel up the Z axis of the center of the Milky Way, say 50 thousand light years or so so I could look back at a wide view of our entire home galaxy. That would be mind blowing for lack of a more appropriate term for such a brain-melting experience)

Last edited:
I have a huge list: the South of France, Paris, Fiji, Macau, Hong Kong, Greece, etc, etc, and of course my favourite places - Vienna (Austria, not Virginia) and Del Mar (California)

While Cabo San Lucas is probably one of the safer areas in Mexico, I think I will still want to wait until things calm down across the border. If Mexico does clean up, I want to one day go kayak fishing for marlin and tuna off Cabo.

Scandanavia.

But if it is only one place before I die, then it would be somewhere I've already been - Austria. Loved it!

as a teenager i'd always wanted to visit the section of England from where my Mom's grandparents came. later i found out that Walthamstow is now just a tube stop outside of London. :)

Wonder what's on Dad's side...

as a teenager i'd always wanted to visit the section of England from where my Mom's grandparents came. later i found out that Walthamstow is now just a tube stop outside of London. :)

Wonder what's on Dad's side...
Walthamstow Town Hall is a famous site for making recordings.

Back