What a great members are here!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, man-cave or should i say Batman's cave, visually appealing with appropriate artistically placed lights, bristling with audio technology and two great paintings. Wonder who is the painting artist?:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, man-cave or should i say Batman's cave, visually appealing with appropriate artistically placed lights, bristling with audio technology and two great paintings. Wonder who is the painting artist?:bowdown:

Thanks for the compliments on the room and the art. I am responsible for these works. I minored in painting when I was in college. All 4 of the pieces in the audio room are mine.

I too enrolled in some, 5 to be exact, art courses while studying for my Bachelor of Arts degree.

However I do not have a minor in art. I did not take the prescribed courses for a minor in art and though long time ago, graduated in 2000, if I remember the past correctly six art courses were required for a minor.

I fared reasonably well in these courses, if grades are an indicator of talent. However I did not use sketching or drawing skills outside of college years.

Writing is an art form too. Requires imagination and a college education in which time is not spent at parties but rather applied to the enrolled courses. Only way I know of to develop an educated mind especially if one does not belong to an educated extended family in which most or all elders have doctorates.

Tim if I am not mistaken your Birthday is in the last 2 weeks of September. So advance Happy Birthday from me. Best wishes for the future too.

Hola. I do have to add more concepts to my previous comments. The lights of the room, and the colors chosen, the paintings, made an ambiance in a such way, that you really feel peace, and love everywhere. These little things, put you in a mood for listening pleasure and a very emotive moments. Its Tim´s room, and its his Sanctuary Place. You breath the air with a special flowers essence, that makes you to have a better concentration for the listening experience pleasure. The voices inflexion that the room and the system radiate, makes easier to travel with your mind to the Musical Event. There are a lot of little details there...little things, that if you start to count, its a sum that you can listen it for good.
Tim also is a painter. And he had matched the colors of his paintings for a super cool ambiance. I made a critical opinion regarding modern paintings, but I have to admit that I do not know anything regarding paints or painting. I hope that my dear friend Tim will excuse my dare for such silliness. You are an artist Tim, I am not!
It was a magical moment where the hi-end and the music shined with brilliant and enchanted musical notes. The room was filled of harmony and peace!
Again Tim, thank you so much!!!

Back