We need more amps listed in the Amplifier reviews section!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hey guys...

The #1 most asked question on this site is, "What is the best amp to drive Logans"...

We have a section on the site called Recommended Amplifiers, but there isn't a lot of posts in there...

Let's get cracking... You guys with amps that haven't already been written up in there, please take a few minutes to submit a post to that section... It'll help out all the people who ask about amplification with Logans.

Also... Can I get someone to write up a generic article that explains what basics to look for when shopping for amp to use with Logans?

Thanks!!

Tom.

Hello Tom,

You are correct we have not been doing our parts. Many people own some great amps and I for one would love to read about them.

In the next few weeks I will do a write up on the CJ Premier 350 and Premier 140.

Yep, good idea, I've been gonn' get around to writing up my Rogue's as well.

Now Gents, be sure to read the posting guidlines so as myself, Tim and or Tom don't have to "Throw it back at you" !!

Should the reviews be conditional on the amps being relatively easily available? As an example, I have never seen my model of ARC monoblocks for sale on Audiogon after I bought mine, so a review may well be useless as they are "unobtanium".

Should the reviews be conditional on the amps being relatively easily available? As an example, I have never seen my model of ARC monoblocks for sale on Audiogon after I bought mine, so a review may well be useless as they are "unobtanium".

I think that shouldn't matter.. Your personal experience for each amp is what matters... Cherian's LightStar amp (that he sold out from under me... LOL :) ) would be a good example of that also..

I will be happy to do my bit and contribute a review of how my PrimaLuna ProLogue 7 monoblocks work with my Spires--when the latter finally arrive!

Hey guys...

The #1 most asked question on this site is, "What is the best amp to drive Logans"...

We have a section on the site called Recommended Amplifiers, but there isn't a lot of posts in there...

Let's get cracking... You guys with amps that haven't already been written up in there, please take a few minutes to submit a post to that section... It'll help out all the people who ask about amplification with Logans.

Also... Can I get someone to write up a generic article that explains what basics to look for when shopping for amp to use with Logans?

Thanks!!

Tom.

Hi Tom
Im learning something new every day! :ROFL:
I was wery happy to read there was a section called "recomended amps" on this cite, but after looking and searching for this place I gave up.. could not find it... Then finally I saw a little line in the bottom of the page saying: Forum Jump.... :)

I have to say... it was a bit hidden... why not have the "recommended recordings" and "recommended equipment" open on the main menu?

But anyway! I know where to look now!

And Yes, we definately need more activity on this place!

I have to say... it was a bit hidden... why not have the "recommended recordings" and "recommended equipment" open on the main menu?

Just click on the "MartinLogan Club" line and all things will appear !

Latest posts

Back