Upgrade bug strikes again :)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htsource

Reaction score
Just wondering I have a complete ML system (Aeon for front, Script for rear and Cinema as center, Descent), I'm now into 2-ch only so I'm thinking of upgrading the Aeon to something else, but don't know what yet :)

I'm happy with the Aeon but I'm sure there's always better. Equipment wise, here's what I have:

a) Aragon 8008 MK-II 2-ch amp
b) Primare SP31.7 Processor

How much have they improved over the years for the panel technology, I didn't quite follow all the new technology, or trying to avoid buying stuff I guess :)

Thanks for your suggestions.

The Aragon works real well with The Summits. I had an 8008 before upgrading to a pair of Palladiums (which are just bridged 8008s)

Thanks guys, now I have to find a dealer in my area. Looks like 2 shops where I used to shop for ML speakers don't carry them anymore :( Selection sucks in Canada!

Thanks guys, now I have to find a dealer in my area. Looks like 2 shops where I used to shop for ML speakers don't carry them anymore :( Selection sucks in Canada!
Try Filtronique in Montreal, or Distinctive Audio in Ottawa.

Ml

I know there's a dealer in Detroit... What about Buffalo?

Htsource,

Alternative Audio , in Dundas near Hamilton, Ontario sells ML's , as well as House Of Sounds. This should give you a couple of options.www.alternativeaudio.com

Cheers

Latest posts

Back