Touch

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately (as rumored for the past year) Logitech pulled the plug on the Squeezebox line yesterday, replacing it with a "dumbed down" consumer device offering streaming internet radio only, and no digital outputs. It looks like further Squeezebox Server development will come to a screeching halt, but there is a rumor they will still release a Windows 8 compatible version to support the legacy system for another year or two. I snapped up another Squeezebox Touch from Amazon yesterday, as a backup. I plan on using my five Squeezeboxes until something comparable or better comes along, but fear that will never be the case, and certainly not at the incredible price-point and performance level these amazing devices have delivered.

I just bought another touch as a backup. Hopefully I will have them for a number of years until the next best cost effective approach to LAN distributed hi quality sound comes around. Linn is just to expensive.

J

Last edited:
Back