This is not; I repeat, NOT..... Joeyitis!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it last night!!!
woot.gif

Wait.... que??!!

Did I miss something?! I go oncall and I come back 30hrs later and suddenly I'm outta the loop! :(

Lol this just shows how off topic this thread went :p

I meant I got my new gear.....that was the reason for creating this thread!

Lol this just shows how off topic this thread went :p

I meant I got my new gear.....that was the reason for creating this thread!

Oh geez... shows to me that I need to get some quick rest... alright, I'm signing off and taking a 30 minute nap.

Joey :( :eek:

the wait kills me

Did not want to open a new thread for what I wanted to say, and this thread's title was sooo good...mmmm... now my turn to play the "guess what" game... some clues anyway:

costs less than $1k
difficult to get
has 4 cinch connections on its back

:devil:

cinch connectors??

I need more hints!

From hint #3, it has a "back" so it's not a connector :)

Another hint: no ML Club member has one belonging to this brand, nor was it a theme in the whole club's life. That's a strong clue, if you look at it the right way. A few members do have it, though....

Last edited:
No, Joey, no Zhaolu. It's my swwwweeeet vendetta for having to wait 4 months for new ML panels coming from the States...it's what some people from the US had to wait to get the secret device I'm talking about, and it only took me a couple of mails with the swiss distributor to get it - they had it on stock here and for $50 less bwahahaha. :devil:

Should arrive in a couple of days, and I'll post some hires pix of it. And no, it's not Joeyitis - I really need it, under this form/brand or another :rocker:

No, Joey, no Zhaolu. It's my swwwweeeet vendetta for having to wait 4 months for new ML panels coming from the States...it's what some people from the US had to wait to get the secret device I'm talking about, and it only took me a couple of mails with the swiss distributor to get it - they had it on stock here and for $50 less bwahahaha. :devil:

Should arrive in a couple of days, and I'll post some hires pix of it. And no, it's not Joeyitis - I really need it, under this form/brand or another :rocker:

lugano said:
My weakest link might be something I don't own yet: power conditioning. As far as I know, we get quite good quality current here and there are no industries around - it's a residential area with mostly 1-family houses. I also have my gear plugged in a quite expensive filtering multisocket, so I wonder if such a dedicated unit would make sense.

Closer?????? :D

Back