Theos or Vista

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miatancdan

Reaction score
How much difference is the improvement on the new Theos compared to Vista?

only difference I can find is the size of panel " 40 x 9.3 " Vista, Theos " 44 x 9.2" and crossover 450 for Vista vs 425 for Theos.

There is a $1000 saving now on Vista compared to buying new Theos.

Is there a big of improvement in sound to justify getting Theos speakers.

Anyone here hear both models yet?

Dan

Hola. To my ears the Theos has more lower mid range definition. The body of the cello is more life-like, but it is my liking. The Vista is a very good sounding speaker too. Your question is difficult. With the Theos you will be with the latest findings from ML. The bass is a little bit better too. Try to demo both for you and choose the one that you liked most!. $ 1000.00 is a lot of music! on the other hand...happy listening,
Roberto.

Hola. To my ears the Theos has more lower mid range definition. The body of the cello is more life-like, but it is my liking. The Vista is a very good sounding speaker too. Your question is difficult. With the Theos you will be with the latest findings from ML. The bass is a little bit better too. Try to demo both for you and choose the one that you liked most!. $ 1000.00 is a lot of music! on the other hand...happy listening,
Roberto.

Thanks for the help roberto, always appreciate your opinions, thoughts regarding Logans. No big rush, wish I could afford the CLX as they are full range like the Acoustats I am using now but more efficent and newer technology.

Dan

Back