The Kids Are Alright

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlin

Reaction score
I was taken completely by surprise yesterday when I was reading the latest issue of Stereophile. I was reading the Letters to the Editor section particularly the one titled "The Kids Are Alright". The opening sentence sounded familiar and as I read along and got to the part where it said he was a near graduate of the Conservatory for Recording Arts and Sciences. I wondered if my son new him as he was going there at the time. I thought the subject and content and were well thought out and he said what many of us have been thinking and discussing on this forum for some time.
When I got to the end and read the authors name my jaw hit the floor. It was actually my son! I was very proud to say the least.
Those of you who have access please read it. Let me know what you think.

Tom,
I looked on the Stereophile website thinking it would be there. I didn't see anything for Letters.
I am not sure how I can post it.
I am a novice at these sorts of things.

It's probably copyrighted, so we shouldn't even scan it and publicly post it. However, if Marlin calls S'phile and asks permission, I imagine they'd say OK. If so, I'd be happy to scan it and post it as a PDF.

perhaps your son could send you a copy of the letter to post here. he wrote it... he can post it where he wants.

very good article. Well said. Congrats!!! I came home from work and the new issue was in the mailbox....

Too bad my subscription ended a bit ago.... good for you and your son though!!

When I got to the end and read the authors name my jaw hit the floor. It was actually my son! I was very proud to say the least.
Those of you who have access please read it. Let me know what you think.

Is your name Jesus?:D
Just Kidding.
Very nice letter.

Back