System #322 (Purity, Feature, Abyss)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J2thedu

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Joey Duhart

2. Location: Reno, NV USA

3. ML Model(s): Purity (Mains), Feature ( With the pivoting base), Preface (rears), and Abyss.

4. Year Purchased: All of this was purchased in 2009. Preface speakers in April and the rest in July.

5. Mods/Changes: None

6. Associated Electronics:
Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS
DirecTV HDDVR
Xbox 360 Elite
LG BD300 Blu-Ray player
Panamax 5500-EX
Pioneer 42" Plasma PDP-4280

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: I was first introduced to ML when I started working at Best Buy, almost 4 years ago. The first time that I was given a formal demo I knew that these are the speakers that I wanted to buy. I originally purchased a pair of Preface speakers for my mains while I was in my apartment, I was there for 9 months while my house was being remodeled. Now that I'm back in my house I moved the Preface to the rear, and I replace them with the Purity and Feature. I have an Abyss hooked up, and I'm contemplating hooking up my REL Q201E, but I don't know if I will need that much bass in that size of room. :eek:
IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0967 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0967 (Medium).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,218
Last edited:
Thank you. The only piece that I am missing now is a bigger TV. I want to buy a 60" Elite, but I don't think that I'm going to make it... Time is running out :(

There's a bit of dust on those Preface......dust and 'Logans don't mix so get a good vacuum and let it rip!

There's a bit of dust on those Preface......dust and 'Logans don't mix so get a good vacuum and let it rip!

I'm on it! I noticed that there was a bit on them as well as the rest of my components after I took these. I was just excited to get them up on the website after my recent move. As of now they are looking pristine :D

Back