System #280 (Source, Ticket, Dynamo)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fvbruin

Reaction score
System #280 (Source,Matinee, Ticket, Dynamo)

1. Member Name:Haiuy

2. Location: Orange County, CA
3. ML Model(s): Source, Ticket, Dynamo
4. Year Purchased: Source & Ticket 2008, Dynamo 2007, Matinee 2009 (thanks Sonnie!)

5. Mods/Changes: none

6. Associated Electronics: Integra DTR 7.8 Receiver, PS3, Directv HR21 DVR, B&K Reference 200.2 AMP, Rotel RLC-900 AC line filter and power sequencer.

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: I first purchased a Dynamo sub last year when we moved into our current home and was so impressed i added the ticket for my surrounds to complete my HT at the time that featured James Loudspeaker EMB-62 (front L/R) and B&W CC6 as center channel. I was considering adding another James center channel to match my fronts when i came across a great deal on a pair of ML Sources that i could not pass up. I hope to save up for either a Matinee or Fresco to complete my setup in the near future. Update, thanks to Sonnie, i was able to upgrade to a matching Matinee for my center and now my system is a complete Logan system until the next upgrade cycle to Summit or Spires. :music: See the updated pictures with the Matinee.

Attachments

• DSC_1938.JPG
    DSC_1938.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC_1943.JPG
    DSC_1943.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC_1941.JPG
    DSC_1941.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Welcome, thanks for sharing your Logan HT set-up !

Back