System #197 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again!

I do love the Meridian gear because it produces that crips and clear sounds I love in the ML's, so in my case it's 1 + 1 = >2!

These photo's are made with my Canon gear, a 1DmkII digital SLR-camera and a 14mm/2.8 prime and a 24-70/2.8 zoomlens. Nice to see it shows!

You sure know how to take great pictures, I'm envious ! ;)

Congrats for your beautiful setup, you have fine equipment indeed !

Enjoy !

Thanks again!

I do love the Meridian gear because it produces that crips and clear sounds I love in the ML's, so in my case it's 1 + 1 = >2!

These photo's are made with my Canon gear, a 1DmkII digital SLR-camera and a 14mm/2.8 prime and a 24-70/2.8 zoomlens. Nice to see it shows!

Great System!

Meridian really has the class of the field for front-end audio processing. Congratulations.

Very nice pics, some of the best on the forum I have to say.

Erry,

As always, nice pics. Wish I had the equipment and know-how to produce those kind of images.

Joey

Nice speakers and CLEAN SYSTEM I really like your pics I think if Martin Logan had some pics like these for display it would do them a lot of good. they have a nice website but you really captured the clean beautiful high tech look of their product

Nice system and probably the best picture n this forum :bowdown:

/Magnus

Latest posts

Back