System #157 (Aeon)

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

trippinbillies40

1. Member Name: David Santel

2. Location: Cincinnati, OH

3. ML Model(s): Aeons

4. Year Purchased: 2007

5. Mods/Changes: Nothing yet!

6. Associated Electronics: Pioneer PDP-4270, Yamaha RXV659, Rotel RB-1080, Rotel RDV-1045, PS3, XBox 360

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: Just got the pair of speakers I've wanted for years!

8. An image of your system.

system1.jpg

Dave, Welcome !! Nice and clean, I like that !! Love the "wire" musicians !

Hope you can make it to Lawrence, Ks this summer for the "Get-Together"

hey thanks! And a few quick updates since i got these a few days ago: I moved the AC outlet behind my system so the wires aren't hanging out the sides, and threw on the spikes. Big improvement!

David,

VERY TASTEFUL! I am digging it! Love that Rotel and Pioneer gear as well! Go check out system #152! I am moving up to Sony 70" in the next few months though so the Pioneer will be OUT! Love my rotel gear! 1090's drive the Prodigy and the RSP1098 ROCKS!

You did a great job I love the space and the way you have it set up. Oh, I will be getting a Salamander Quad 20 for the TV and all the gear! I am getting excited about it!

LOVE the blue! One of the bedrooms in our house is that color...I couldn't get it past the wife to let me do a COMMON room in that color! It is my favorite though!

What are you doing for a center channel? Steve from here in Austin was doing the phantom center channel and just bought my Cinema...said it made a HUGE difference! Get one for your system soon!

Welcome to the list!

1. Member Name: David Santel

2. Location: Cincinnati, OH

3. ML Model(s): Aeons

4. Year Purchased: 2007

5. Mods/Changes: Nothing yet!

6. Associated Electronics: Pioneer PDP-4270, Yamaha RXV659, Rotel RB-1080, Rotel RDV-1045, PS3, XBox 360

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: Just got the pair of speakers I've wanted for years!

8. An image of your system.

system1.jpg

Thanks PCar! I'm 23 and single. No rules about big speakers and room color. Hehe. Who marries me is going to have to marry into the bachelor pad! ;)

I am actually more of a 2ch guy, especially while I'm in a condo. I already worry about upsetting my neighbors. Plus I work for a high end home theater company where we have several $100k plus home theaters on display. I get my fix at the store! :D

And I do love my Pioneer, but it's about to go away for a Runco 42". I do love that Sony though. I've always been a big fan of the SXRD's. We have a 70" on a quad20 at the store. It looks AWESOME on that stand. Good choice!

Excellent Aeon System...

David,

Welcome to the ML Club!

Yeah Baby! :banana: Your Aeon system Rocks! I love your decor. Your system looks to be very musical. :) Do you plan for more ML speakers / subwoofer in the future? or will you stay a two channel kinda guy?

Brilliant Musical System... :band:

Based on the fact that the first night I had them, the neighbors that are on the other side of my bedroom (which lies behind the wall the ML's sit on) complained about bass....

I don't think more speakers, and I KNOW a subwoofer are totally not in my best interest :angel:

Dave, fantastic system and welcome to the club!

"So why would you care, to get out of this place? You and me and all our friends, such a happy human race!"

Back