Surround speaker connection options?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMMIEBOI

Reaction score
I just had Geek Squad come to my condo to install my rear speakers (Motion 4). They told me that there was not a way to install the cables in a logical way due to the way the room is setup. They recommended using a wireless delivery system to install the speakers. The one they sell at Best Buy is the RocketFish brand. From doing research online it looks like it is not that high of a quality product. Are there any other options out there for a wireless delivery system?

Quick question...
Wireless still needs a power connection.

So if you can't hire regular speakers wires, how do you hide the wireless power wire?

I ended up getting the rocketfish wireless kit since they had it available locally. I installed it last night and it seems to work great. Can't really tell if I lost any quality or anything becuase I didn't have my speakers installed prior to. There is a receiver/amplifier that I put above my fireplace, which is in the back and then took the wires from there to connect to my rear surrounds. The rear surround wires are concealed by a painting I have between the 2.

Back