support for legacy products?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you talk to Justin @ M/L ?? in your AV post you linked us to he was clearly identified in it, so why did you speak with a 'sales associate' ? .......or was that Justin ?

No I did not speak with Justin. I emailed M/L sales department inquiring on the price for panels for the SL3 and Logos and she say the Logos panels are no longer available.

Why can't any sales associate help him out? Only Justin or Melody can help him?

OK, so OP will contact one of the 2. But my point is that any sales associate should know what parts can/cannot be purchased. What about the poor folks that don't know about this ML Club? How are they know who to contact?

Why can't any sales associate help him out? Only Justin or Melody can help him?

Peter, if you read the post and the attached link I don't think you would have asked that question........ for 'Hocky' attached the link !

But my point is that any sales associate should know what parts can/cannot be purchased.

true.......but when confussion arises, go to the 'top dog'

What about the poor folks that don't know about this ML Club? How are they know who to contact?

In this day and age if someone dosen't know how to do a Google search then chances are they're beyond help.

well ....

there are still people who do not have computers and/or internet access at all. so it's not so much knowing how to do a google search, but they don't even know what a google is. My parents for example (75 and 71 years old) just got their first computer last month. it was an upgrade from the manual typewriter and the only reason they were willing to make the jump was because my wife and I are having the first grandchild in a few months and they want access to email, so my sister pawned off an old one she had.

so they're still learning concepts that we all take for granted (mousing, keyboard, what is a program) and googling is still years down the road.

these are the folks who when they travel, take their cell phone with them so that my sister and I can reach them - but they don't turn on the cell. yikes!

maybe they are beyond help :)

2f8f5d54-926a-4faa-a920-4fd47baafbb4634378187760301702[1].jpg
well ....

there are still people who do not have computers and/or internet access at all. so it's not so much knowing how to do a google search, but they don't even know what a google is.

so what good would the MLO club do them anyways ??

my wife and I are having the first grandchild in a few months

Zap congrats on becoming a Grandparent, you'll love it !!!! here's my grandson.....an audiophile in the making !!

small typo - my wife and i are have their first grandchild. at 50 i'm finally having a kid.

and you're right - the MLO club would do them no good at all, but i think that the earlier poster was saying that without the MLO club how are people supposed to get the right information? Someone like my dad would phone ML and have a sales dude tell them no support, while here at MLO we have been told different, and perhaps more correct, information.

:eek1::eek1:
small typo - my wife and i are have their first grandchild. at 50 i'm finally having a kid.

Cool.............I just hope your wife is not '50' and having her first.............:eek1:

oh please, come on now. I cannot believe we are having this conversation.

I'm not going to google "Martin Logan" and read every website in the search result. I'm going to google Martin Logan to look for the company's website. That's makes the most sense.

"Why can't any sales associate help him out? Only Justin or Melody can help him?" - that was just a rhetorical question.

did anyone get an answer to the original question? are the Logos a supported speaker?

Latest posts

Back