Sunfire subs vs. all else

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockeratheart

Reaction score
Hello out there. 4 years ago, I was still very sheltered in my stereo experience. I finished out my HT at that time and did pretty well for myself. However, after much maturing of the ear, research and finally a career, I need to upgrade. If any of you have seen my posts, you know that I've been talking big about getting MLs but haven't yet. I'm working on being patient! Teaching starts soon, so paychecks do too!! Anyway, to the point. I have a Sunfire Super Jr. I love the little guy. Giant sound for home theater. But I want input about it's "musical" abilities in 2 channel. If anyone has demo-ed these compared to any brand, including ML, I would love to hear opinions. If I eventually do replace it, it will be for similar price range--below 8 or 9 hundred.

Thanks for reading.

Ben:rocker:

Ben I have a Sunfire Regular True Sub. It was good with the ML . However I went with my custom built Servo sub. I would be interested in the Super Junior sub if you may want to consider it ! I like the tiny sub for HT .

Back