Summit Spike "Tilt Tweak Club" Pictures

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtwrace

Reaction score
Here is the picture of the spikes. The smallest one is stock, then the 2.5" & 3". They are on their way to the plater to be finished. If all goes as planned they should ship late next week. This is so you know that it's really happening and I'm not full of it...

*NOTE* As per Sleepysurf I have moved the adjustment hole further up as you can see in the picture.

Last edited:
So far these are the orders that are in:

Joey V 4 each both
Stereoman 4 2.5
Burke 4 2.5
Sleepysurf 4 2.5
discocarp 4 2.5
beenleys 8 2.5
johnfenoglio 4 2.5
craig 4 2.5
stetsom 4 2.5

I only have 3" left in stock. If there is enough interest again I will make more.

Last edited:
Let us know how and where to pay, Jason! Thanks again for the awesome spikes! :cheers:

hope you can ship 4 pcs to Norway!

Sent you a PM.

It should not be a problem....does anyone else want some? I am out of 2.5"? I would prefer to get a bunch of orders then make. Let me know. Please send me a PM.

Sent you a PM.

It should not be a problem....does anyone else want some? I am out of 2.5"? I would prefer to get a bunch of orders then make. Let me know. Please send me a PM.

jtwrace,

Please include me for 4 2.5". Let me know how much they cost and how to pay you.

thanks

rudy

Dang Jason, you're in business now! I say you should affiliate with ML and be the provider for upgrade spikes!

Let me know where to pay, my friend... thanks!

Joey:cheers:

Back