Spotify - 320K Ogg Vorbis Streaming Music Service

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User211

Reaction score
"What countries is Spotify available in?

Spotify is currently available in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France and Spain. We hope to launch in more countries in the future. You can use Spotify Premium in all countries, however you can only buy premium and sign up in our launch countries."

Spotify

Just signed up to get the high bit rate stuff... and it sounds very good. Well, I'm very impressed, anyway.

Very highly recommended - if you can get it in your country, that is.

BTW: a day pass does NOT get you the high bit rate service.

Edit: you might be able to get away with using this in the USA via a proxy of some sort.

Also, SQ is obviously sub-CD quality, but for an online music streaming service, it is very good.

Last edited:
I've used this in the past - extraordinarily good. That was before they had all their security set up!

Nowadays, tried various proxies, same hoot - not available. :mad:

I've used this in the past - extraordinarily good. That was before they had all their security set up!

Nowadays, tried various proxies, same hoot - not available. :mad:

Shame. Oh well...

It is markedly better than Napster SQ wise. Soon it'll get to the point where you'll think "what's the point in buying anything on CD?". This isn't far off it now.

Latest posts

Back