RR derailment - CSX

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A CSX car derailment killed my wife's father while working in a grain yard. The track were dilapidated and documented as needing repair and yet somehow the company had 0 liability for the death. Awesome.

The following vid demonstrates why you should NOT play near the tracks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Nq632eV6I

and this is with a relatively slow moving freight train !

huh... that's some pretty incredible camera coverage that just happened to be there... and why was the track-switch in the wrong position at the beginning? Seems like maybe somethin' nefarious in play behind the scenes... or it could just be my belief that there's a good conspiracy behind every train-wreck (metaphorical or otherwise)

why was the track-switch in the wrong position at the beginning?

Actually it wasn't rather the condition of the track was bad enough that the gauge didn't hold, the rail spread and thus the derailment.

I don't understand. People just randomly stand around and videotape ordinary everyday freight trains? Don't they have a Playstation?

I don't understand. People just randomly stand around and videotape ordinary everyday freight trains? Don't they have a Playstation?

you bet and they have been doing so loooooong before Sony ever set shore in this Country !

Back